Dont know that specific Herb you need?
Cant remember that exact ceremony?
Look no further, a full reference page to cater to your every need!
Lists have been sligthly edited from the originals at http/forums.warriorcats.com/topic/362288771041575324
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on January 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM||comments (0)|
Healer: Let all cats gathering beneath the Tribe of Endless Hunting for a meeting.
To-be Promotion to Prey-Hunter/Cave Guard
Healer: I ask that the Tribe of Endless Hunting approves and accepts this to-be as Cave-Guard/Prey-Hunter in her/his turn. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of of the Tribe, and I, (Healer's name), commend him/her before you as a credit to her/h...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 8:00 PM||comments (1)|
Common Battle Tactics
Approach from behind your enemy - The advantage is gaining the higher ground is that you can charge at greater speed at the enemy, who will be weakened by having to fight uphill.
Use the light from the sun - The sun should be behind you to dazzle your oppenent. In green leaf, the midday sun is especially bright and cruel to cats who are used to sulking under the cover of the trees. In leaf bare, the low sun hovers around the eye ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 8:00 PM||comments (0)|
Hunter's Crouch - Keep your body low with your tail sticking straight ahead. Hind legs must be ready to leap and front paws must be ready to pounce. Is also a good fighting techinique.
Fishing Catch - When fishing in a lake or river, keep your reflection away from the water. When the fish comes, quickly hook your paw into the water and scoop the fish onto the surface. Finish it off with a quick killing bit.
Sq...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 7:50 PM||comments (3)|
Cough - A sickness that is like a human cold. Symptoms are just coughs and sneezes, though it can be dangerous to kits or young cats. The best Treatment is Tansy.
Greencough - A sickness similar to pneumonia that is often rampant among the Clans in leaf-bare. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, pus excreted from the eyes, sneezing, fever, and green phlegm streaming from the nose. The best treatment is Catmint and Feverfew.
Whitecough - A...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 7:40 PM||comments (2)|
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 7:40 PM||comments (0)|
1. Medicine Cats are allowed to cross territorys.
2. Medicine Cats can't have a mate,or kits.
3. Medicine Cats may cross territorys to help another Clan.
4. Medicine Cats must learn battle moves.
5. Medicine Cats must do everything they can to help a cat or kit in need.
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 7:35 PM||comments (0)|
● Touching noses - “I like you!”
● Lick on the cheek - “I really like you.”
● Lick on the ear - Comforting.
● Lick on forehead - “I love you!” / “Will you be my mate?”
● Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.
● Lick under/on belly - “...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 7:00 PM||comments (0)|
Calling a clan meeting
Leader: Let all cat old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the
(place. Ex: High Rock) for a clan meeting.
The Apprentice Ceremony
(Leader calls a clan meeting)
Leader: (name of warrior chosen to be mentor),you are now ready to take on an apprentice.You will mentor (new apprentice's name). (Mentor's name), you have shown yourself to be (virtue #1.Ex:loyal...Read Full Post »
|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 6:30 PM||comments (0)|
1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in batle.
2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank Starlcan for its life.
5. A k...Read Full Post »