|Posted by [Co-Owner] Spirit of Silverfang on May 10, 2015 at 6:30 PM|
1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in batle.
2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank Starlcan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7. A cat can not beomce deputy without having at least mentored one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become the clan leader when the leader dies or retires
9. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen.
10. A gathering of all 4 clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
11.Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
13. The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honarable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.